Monday, December 1, 2008

Proceeds Go to...

Proceeds from the sale of these cards will go towards my farming plans (i.e., conferences, land and equipment purchases). As an aspiring organic farmer, I've been educating myself on how I can successfully start my own farming since early 2008. In May of 2008, I left the corporate environment to pursue farming full-time. I interned at a nearby organic farm and am interning at another local farm this growing season. I recently completed the Stateline Farm Beginnings course, which helped me craft a farm business plan.

We've all felt that call from deep within our hearts and spirit. I've been working to quiet my fears and take steps towards making my dream for a 'simpler,' more authentically connected life a reality.

Thank you for reading and supporting this dream.
Kim(ber)

No comments: